Parking garage Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Scheveningen
If you have booked a suite or superior room with us, there will be a parking spot reserved for you in our own underground parking garage. There will be no extra costs.
The entrance of the parking garage can be found at the Dirk Hoogenraadstraat 228. On your left hand you can ring the doorbell of the blue garage door. One of our receptionists wil open the garage for you.
Free parking is available at the following locations:
- Cremerweg, both sides (18 minutes walking / 6 minutes cycling)
- Right side of the Badhuisweg next to the Scheveningse bushes (15 minutes walking / 5 minutes cycling / take tram 9)
- Nieuwe Parklaan, in the directions of Scheveningen until the church (15 minutes walking / take tram 9)
From 12 A.M. until 1 P.M. free parking
Free parking available from From 12 AM until 1 PM at the following locations:
- Nieuwe Parklaan from the church Scheveningen onwards (10 minutes walking/ 5 minuten cycling, max. 120 minutes parking)
- Van Bleiswijkstraat (10 minutes cycling), after € 1,95 per hour
- Dirk Hoogenraadstraat (behind the hotel, max. 120 minutes parking)
- Circusplein (behind the hotel, max.120 minutes parking)
With Interparking you can reserve a parking spot online in the parking garage Boulevard Scheveningen. It lies at 10 minutes walking distance of the hotel. Parking is available from €17,50 per 24 hours. It is possible to choose a starting time and a date and from that moment you can park for 24 hours. You will be able drive in and out of the parking garage at any given time. You number plate is used for this. After you reserved and paid online you will receive a copy of your reservations in you e-mail with all the necessary information.
Park and ride (from the 1st of March 2021)
At Park + Beach at the Prinses Irenestraat 1 you can park your car and take the tram to the hotel. The parking costs are 5 euro for a tram ticket and parking (car with one passenger). For your fellow passenger you will pay 1 euro extra (max. 5 persons per car). With your reserved ticket you can park you car from friday 18.00 P.M. until sunday 11.59 P.M.
The ticket is valid for 24 hours and you can drive in with the regestration of you number plate and a reservation. The ticket is valid for a parking spot and tram 9 (on the stop between Den Haag Centraal and the Zwarte Pad).
- BKS parking strand (garage) € 19,20 per day (15 minutes walking)
- BKS parking het Zwartepad € 23,25 per day (10 minutes walking)
- BKS parking Nieuwe Parklaan (garage) € 30,00 per day (5 minutes walking)
- BKS parking Kurhaus (garage) € 30,00 per day (5 minutes walking)
- BKS parking Noordelijkhavenhoofd (open) € 23,25 per day (25 minutes walking / 10 minutes cycling)
- Eisenhowerlaan € 10,00 per day (13 minutes cycling)